In 2018, Remme was listed among the 20 Most Promising Blockchain Technology Solution Providers according to CIO Review. In 2019, we’ll be aiming to continue to live up to this reputation. This promises to be a hugely significant year for Remme as we’re launching our products and making them available to customers.
Here is a quick overview of our products with more release details coming soon.
Secure. Remme distributed PKI protocol uses blockchain instead of a Certificate Authority
Authenticate. Remme Auth offers 2-click passwordless authentication
Manage. Remme Keyhub is the one-stop platform for managing company’s TLS/SSL certificates
Our open source protocol is based on blockchain technology that is built to replace conventional Public Key Infrastructure solutions with a decentralized Network of Trust.
By removing a central authority, Remme Protocol builds trust by computation, which allows:
• Instant tracking and verification of newly-issued certificates on a public ledger
• Instant certificate revocation
• Logging certificate data on a public ledger
• Quasi-anonymity, as a certificate holder is represented only by numbers
Remme Protocol use cases:
- User authentication
- M2M authentication
- App2App authentication
- Data integrity
Our 2-click authentication solution allows users to access a website without passwords. Instead, the solution uses X.509 self-signed certificates and blockchain technology. It protects against 90% of cyber attacks, including man-in-the-middle threats.
So far, with our SDK, developers have been able to create their own dApps on the Remme blockchain. But this year, we are launching the Business and Enterprise editions of Remme Auth which will provide:
- single sign-on for corporate apps
- white label authentication mobile app
- on-premise authentication server
- two authentication factors during a single registration process
- one identity, many profiles
- custom authentication flow
The proper lifecycle management of digital certificates is an integral part of the company’s information ecosystem health. Remme Keyhub is designed to help SecOps and NetOps experts discover, organize, and track SSL\TLS certificates so that nothing will stay off the radar. It’s handy for tracking certificate expiration dates, potential vulnerabilities and policy violations.
- Two-step onboarding and fast discovery of both external and internal certificates
- Scans schedule based on your needs
- Organized inventory with advanced filters and saved groups for one-click access
- Convenient certificate sorting and contextual search
- Interactive dashboard with system health overview including expiration and vulnerability widgets
- Flexible reporting schedule and instant alerts concerning potential threats
Stay tuned for more product news in our blog!