The REMChain mainnet launch is less than two months away, making the question of becoming an active Block Producer (BP) very topical. We’ve recently explained why it’s a good idea to join it and what role you can pick up. Our latest Testnet 2.0. presented the updated reward distribution for BPs and Guardians and improved block explorer.
Now, we’re releasing a new totally free resource called REMChain BPs directory. It has been designed as an informational platform for both BP candidates and Guardians. BPs can use it to introduce themselves to all network participants and explain why they are the best candidates to vote for. In turn, the Guardians use the portal to explore the candidates, leave comments under each BP profile in case they have any, and most importantly make informed decisions.
Get visibility on the Directory website to earn trust from network participants, and crucially – their votes. To do so, you must complete a few obligatory things to create a Block Producer profile:
- Official Block Producer candidate name
- Public presence - a website URL referring to REMChain
- A short description of your project, highlighting your key advantages
At Remme, we value transparency, which is why we recommend that you should add as much important information about your project as possible. Additionally, you can indicate:
- Location of your project
- Full description of the project covering your mission and goals as a BP, vision, tech specs
- Unique Block Producer logo
- Links to social media accounts. Add at least one link to your profile on Steemit, Twitter, Github etc.
List your candidacy in one minute:
- Go to REMChain BPs Directory and sign up
- Press the +Submit tab
- Fill in the required information and press the Submit button
- Note that every application is validated by our team before publication, so it may take some time before it appears in the list.
Once published, do not hesitate to spread the word on social media tagging Remme!